OT - troubles accessing development tree on download.fedora.r edhat.com

Edwards, Scott (MED, Kelly IT Resouces) James.Edwards at med.ge.com
Tue Apr 20 21:28:40 UTC 2004

I tried that last time with not much luck.  I had trouble finding one that
had the development tree and then when I did they were so slow I finally
gave up.

That said, I just tried a mirror again and the first one I tried had the
development tree and it seems to be downloading right now fairly quickly
(another 6 minutes to go).  So perhaps I hit the jackpot this time?

I guess I'm still fuzzy on why the redhat server doesn't just say it's too
full, instead of giving wacky messages about PORT and PASV and stuff like
that?  Oh, well I guess if this computer junk were easy anybody could to it
;-)

Thanks
  -Scott