Evolution 1.5.7

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Fri Apr 23 03:15:42 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 16:53 +0200, Marian Kopala wrote:
> Evolution 1.5.7 ?
>
> 	http://people.ecsc.co.uk/~matt/downloads/rpms/
>
> Regards,
>   Marian

Found out today that unstable builds are being handed over, from Jeremy
Katz to Dave Malcolm (irc conversation, #fedora-devel), and will also be
available at:
http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm/

I updated from here, its just another option everyone should know about.
(its better than 1.5.5.. (I saw at least 3 major UI bugs corrected so
far) but still has bugs (its crashing), play at your risk peeps)

It needs testing and has nice features, but more tester effort should be
on 1.4.6 now getting so close to release.  If you're using 1.5.x I say
update and find bugs, if you're not already playing with the unstable
version then stick with 1.4.6.
--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora at andrewfarris.com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net