SSHD not binding to network card

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Fri Apr 23 13:33:45 UTC 2004

I'm trying to get SSH working on a new FC2T2 server I have installed.  I
thought at first that selinux was causing me to be unable to ssh into the
box.  BUt looking at the system logs, I see that sshd is started, but the
logs tell me that sshd can't bind to ip 0.0.0.0.  I have a static ip on
the box and can ping the server just fine.  I do have two NICs in the
server but one's not active and isn't being used.  Can ANYONE tell me what
might be the issue?

--
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com