FC2T3 torrent locations

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Mon Apr 26 20:35:53 UTC 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Mark Haney wrote:

> Well if that's true, why have I seen posts on this list about T3
> install/setup problems?  Did I miss something?

Yes!! You missed the official release date. It is the 27th which as I type
this is tomorrow. Now I can let you in on a little secret! Please do not tell
anyone. We do not want too many people to know. If you really really really
really really really really (you still with me??) really really really really
really really really really really really really really really really really
really really really really really really really want to install it before
the release date go install rawhide. At this point rawhide = fc2 t3 + whatever
updates have gone into it since fc2 t3 was spun.

:-)))

Enjoy!!

Tom