anaconda crash - CD install

Craig Cruden ccruden at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 22:20:36 UTC 2004

First time I tried installing from CD -- I selected
"no firewall" second time I selected firewall.... both
times I got an error:

An unhandled exception has occured.  This is most
likely a bug.
Please copy the full text of this exception and file a
detailed bug report against anaconda at....

Tracebac (most recent call last):
  File /usr/lib/anaconda/gui.py, line 759, in
nextClicked
    rc = self.currentWindow.getNext()
  File /usr/lib/anaconda/iw/firewall_gui.py, line 32,
in getNext

self.security.setSELinux(self.se_option_menu.get_history())
  File /usr/lib/anaconda/security.py, line 39, in
setSELinux
    raise ValueError, Setting to invalid SELinux state
%s" %(val,)
ValueError: Setting to invalid SELinux state: -1