upgrade from test 2 to test 3 ?

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Wed Apr 28 12:01:09 UTC 2004

On 4/28/2004 7:57 AM, BC wrote:
> How do I do an upgrade from test2 to test 3 ? I just clean installed test2
> as I don't have test 3 cd's yet and I want to see how the upgrade process works .

I believe that if you run and up2date (or yum) it should update to test3. I am
showing as running test3, after an up2date was done. Waiting for the iso's to
download to do a clean install of test3 to see how it goes and/or if I can
find anything to report on it.

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Please do not forward, Cc or Bcc this email to anyone without my consent.