Install failure

Chris Negus cn at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 28 19:53:18 UTC 2004

While installing FC2-test3, just after I entered the root password and
while it was checking the package list, I got a pop-up with this
message:

"You are trying to install on a machine which isn't supported by this
release of Fedora Core."

My only choice at that point is to click exit. I am currently running
FC2-test2 on the computer, so it is a new issue. Is there some way to
find out what anaconda didn't like about my machine? Is there a list of
unsupported (or supported) hardware somewhere?

-- Chris Negus