Install kernel hangs

Jan Bernhardt jan at bwl.uni-kiel.de
Wed Apr 28 19:52:48 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 21:05, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 April 2004 12:05, Jan Bernhardt wrote:
> > fc1 crashed during installation on this machine. seems there are some
> > substantial problem with the asus mainboard and linux.
>
> I've used FC1 on this motherboard many times w/out issues.  It's one of
> the systems in my software test lab.

don't know if that is of interest to anyone here, but here's the kernel
error during fc1 installation:

    http://home.foni.net/~jan-bernhardt/fc1-cderror.jpg

- jan.

--
"I heard if you play the NT-CD backwards, you get a satanic message."
"That's nothing, if you play it forward, it installs Windows NT."