Upgrade to FC3

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Thu Apr 29 00:39:31 UTC 2004

Gerry Tool wrote:

> The functionality will be very similar, but when I installed fresh, it
> removed at least one problem that persisted in Test 2 even though it
> was fully updated to Test 3.

As Gerry  mentioned , I've seen some reports where update from FC2t2 to
fc2t3 had xkbd issues while a clean install had no issues at all. So ,
do it at your own risk... After all , it's a test release ;)

> Also, your testing of the install process may be useful.

The install process is very critical , as it happens just once and it
can lead to a instable system if it makes something wrong. So , if you
have the option , use it. You'll be helping lots of users. Even if you
dont find any problems , your efforts are not in vain...

--
Pedro Macedo