header/RPM mismatch

-=Brian Truter=- brian at famvid.com
Fri Apr 30 14:10:01 UTC 2004

I didn't see your post from yersterday, so sorry if this was stated before
but,

Is your up2date using the same repository as yum? Both tools can be pointed
at completely different repos. Up2date has its configuration file in
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources, and yum has its in /etc/yum.conf.

If they are not using the same repository, you will get results like you are
explaining. Also, updates that come out from fedora.redhat.com arent picked
up by mirrors immediately. There is varying time periods before each mirror
will sync with the main repo.