Disk Druid hangs on install Test3

Stefan Rystedt ryz at ludd.ltu.se
Fri Apr 30 16:00:51 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 17:02, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:16:53 +0200, Stefan Rystedt wrote:
>
> > Disk druid hangs when trying to install Test 3.
> >
> > When I install I first get a message that one of my two disks has
> > inconsistent partition table which I chose to ignore. Then I chose new
> > install, personal install and partitioning with disk druid. So far so
> > good but if i then click a little with my mouse on the different
> > partitions Disk Druid hangs. Note that I hav not used any of the buttons
> > to create modify and so on I just changes the highlighted partition. I
> > have not investigated it to much yet. I think it happens when I click on
> > the graphics of the partitions rather then the text list. It works a
> > couple of time but then it hangs.
>
> Similar symptoms as in the following report from last year?
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/102641
>
> I've closed this as "deferred" some time ago because with a changed
> partition table I was unable to reproduce the bug (which had been 100%
> reproducible before).

Yes it almost exactly describe my problem except that it always looks up
when clicking the second hard drive on the graphical hard drive layout
no matter where I have clicked before. So should I fill a new bug report
or what? I can not reopen that bug since I am not the owner so I guess I
should open a new one and point to this one.

/RYZ