Re: today's rawhide update missing headers/header.info for yum

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 19:40, Satish Balay wrote:
> Anyone able to use yum today with rawhide (with mirrors synced today)?

Nope, tested a couple of mirrors, and looked at,
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/.
Was just about to write an e-mail here asking the same thing as you :-)

I also looked in the archives to see if I missed an announcement of any
kind, but could not find any. Anyone know what is going on? Just wait
and see i suppose...

/Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars homer se>