today's rawhide update missing headers/header.info for yum

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 4 18:50:34 UTC 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Chris Adams wrote:

> Once upon a time, Satish Balay <balay at fastmail.fm> said:
> > Anyone able to use yum today with rawhide (with mirrors synced today)?
> >
> > I've checked this with 3 mirrors and the dir 'headers' is missing from
> > all 3 of them. (sugesting some breakage on the master server during
> > yum header generation)
>
> It looks like the build system was slow today (I just saw the update
> email a few minutes ago for example).  I'm resyncing mirror.hiwaay.net
> now and it looks like the headers are back (although it isn't quite
> finished syncing yet, so give it a few minutes).

Actually there were 2 'rawhide reports' posted today.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-August/msg00095.html
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-August/msg00116.html

I think mirrors were broken after the normal process - and someone
restarted the build again(some stage of it) - which synced the mirrors
- and sent the second update.

Yum works for me now form mirrors.kernel.org - and the
libcroco/librsvg2 isuue also appears to be resolved.

Satish