Re: Word wrapping with latest evo updates

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 08:54 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Anyone else seeing the wrapping of emails *not* take place when hitting
> reply and seeing them go down the page one word at a time?
>
> evolution-1.5.92.1-1
> evolution-data-server-0.0.97-2

When seeing this email after it was sent, or even seeing it in my sent
folder, it looked normal.  It seems it only happens when you hit the
reply button, and just don't see it wrapping.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"