yum seems to have forgotten what an update is

t l concert at europe.com
Sat Aug 7 18:16:55 UTC 2004

The header.info files on download (and mirrors) are not being
updated, so yum thinks there is nothing new to update....
(last updated on 4-Aug).

We can hope that someone is fixing the build/mirroring process.

tom

* From: Paul <paul all-the-johnsons co uk>

Hi,

Any clues on this?

When I do yum update, it is failing to get anything new from either of
the two mirrors I'm using or the main fedora dev site.

My last big update was on Wednesday and since then, neither my desktop
box or this laptop has seen anything new.

Has something been hosed on these boxes or is it something else?

TTFN

Paul