Evolution problems

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Mon Aug 9 20:36:37 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 16:13, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just to confirm a couple of problems with the current version of
> evolution (1.5.92)
>
> 1. Creating or replying to an email puts one word per line.

  Odd, very odd.  I've been reading the posts about this problem with
great curiousity since I *don't* have that problem with 1.5.92.

> 2. GPG passwords are not kept if you say to remember the password

  This one I can't speak to since I haven't been using any of the gpg
stuff in evo up to this point.

> Is it me, but have the recent updates increased the speed of operation?

  Nope, not just you.  I've noticed it, too.  Kudos to the developers
(whoever it is, I don't know...kernel, gnome, whatever...good job)!
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator