Evolution problems

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Mon Aug 9 20:53:23 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 21:13 +0100, Paul wrote:

> Just to confirm a couple of problems with the current version of
> evolution (1.5.92)
>
> 1. Creating or replying to an email puts one word per line.

> For the first one, selecting everything and saying to format "normal"
> will fix the problem.

Hrm, someone else mentioned this but wasn't sure what they were
referring to.  Now I know and you and him are correct, that does fix it
for now.

> Is it me, but have the recent updates increased the speed of
> operation?

Yes they have increased someone, although, not sure how much bluecurve
is involved with the updated gnome packagers.  After I first upgraded,
it defaulted to a different theme and had to go back and add bluecurve.
Although, it still seems somewhat more responsive than before.

PS. Still missing the red fedora for the menu button on the panel.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"