Re: kernel for testing

Hi.

Maybe it's late but, i've searched arround and did not find any report
about this.

I'm using FC2 full updated, now with 2.6.8-1.520. Looking good. But
today i've inserted a USB pen drive (my usb is 1.1), the machine crashed
after 2 or 3 seconds.
Talking about it in IRC some told me to unlock se writing protection on
the pen drive. With this unlocked, i can insert ir safely.
i dont know if this is a previous issue, because i don't remember if
i've ever inserted it with protection ON.
This is repetable.
Sorry for my english.

--
Miguel Pereira Leite <mpleite ppl-ti com>
Proença & Pereira Leite - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda