DHCP no longer updates /etc/resolv.conf with nameservers

Williams Jr, Ernest L. ernesto at ornl.gov
Tue Aug 24 00:59:07 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-test-list-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of Kaj J.Niemi
Sent: Mon 8/23/2004 8:47 PM
To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: DHCP no longer updates /etc/resolv.conf with nameservers

> I am not getting my "/etc/resolv.conf" updated with my ISPs nameservers
> any longer. Has anyone else seen this with "dhcp-3.0.1-7"
> The above does not happen with my other machine that has "dhcp-3.0.1-4"

Do your versions of initscripts differ? Maybe you hit bug #130575. :)

Oops.  I have initscripts-7.66-1 on the machine that does not work.

On the machine that works I also have "initscripts-7.59-1"

So, I am convinced that I am experiencing the bug #130575 that you mention.

I will wait for initscripts-7.67 to hit rawhide, right?

Thanks,
Ernesto

// kaj

To unsubscribe: