GnoCHM Package request

M Galvin mgalvin at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 14:42:43 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I came across a package called GnoCHM which provides the ability to view
M$ Compiled HTML files. Many forms of documentation use this format and
currently there is no reader for this format in Fedora Core (i couldn't
find one).

I would like to request that this package get included in the core
distro as it can be very useful and adds to Fedora increased cross
platform compatibility.

The package can be found here:

    http://gnochm.sourceforge.net/

It needs a few extra python modules so it is not a completly straight
foward install, but not hard either. Please let me know if this is a
possibilty. I can provide installation details for FC3T1 if needed
although it has pretty good documentation already.

Thanks,

Matt