Re: Can't connect to cups admin on :631

"Jeffrey D. Yuille" <jeffy5 optonline net> writes:

> did wrong in the /etc/cups/cupsd.config file.  Is there any way I can bring
> this file back to its default state? At this point, I cannot even print

One way not mentioned so far:

Download rpm of your version of cups.  Use rpm2cpio to get the file
you need.

Make a directory to work in since this command will create basic
directories needed.

mkdir work
cd work
  rpm2cpio /path/cups<VERSION>i386.rpm |cpio -ivd
 (Will create files as they would be installed)

then cd to ..work/etc/cups to see the stock files.