GAIM for FC4

Kevin McConnell kevymac at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 04:12:44 UTC 2004

--- Kevin McConnell <kevymac at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just an FYI: In reading some of the forums from the
> gaim-vv site, I notice that someone has merged
> gaim-1.1 with the gaim-vv codebase, and is trying to
> clean up the code if anyone would like to help. I
> have
> a feeling that a merge may happen soon, if at all.
> Keep your fingers crossed.

I know it's bad form to post to oneself, but to save
anyone else from mailing me offlist to ask me where I
saw the posting, here is the exact location of the
forum post which includes a link to the sources of the
merged code:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1190447&forum_id=353893

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE # 805299480800193 since July 2, 1999-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>
Freedom in software, now freedom in life.
http://www.freestateproject.org/