A small request ...

Poonchezhian P. pchez at mail.cyberneme.com
Thu Dec 16 04:56:16 UTC 2004

Hi everybody,

So far with redhat/fedora installation, it has been the default, that if I
select full installation, I have all the language packages installed as
default. (For ex: kde-i18n-* packages). It would be better, if the
installation does install only the packages related to the language that is
selected at the begining of the installation, for ex: If I select US.English,
the kde-i18n packages neednot be installed, so that it saves something around
370MB of valuable space. It would be better to have it as default way instead
of deselecting individual packages during the installation.

--
Poonchezhian P.
Email : pchez at mail.cyberneme.com