A small request ...

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 16 16:01:04 UTC 2004

Timothy Murphy said:
> On Thursday 16 December 2004 13:50, William Hooper wrote:
>

>>> So far with redhat/fedora installation, it has been the default, that
>>> if I select full installation,

>>> so that it saves something around 370MB of valuable space.
>
>> I would guess not doing a full install would save even more valuable
>> space.
>
> I'm not quite sure what is meant by "full installation",
> but one does get an awful lot of i18n files if one simply opts for the
> standard installation.

Perhaps you could elaborate?  On my Workstation install there is exactly
one  *i18n* RPM: openoffice.org-i18n.  Granted it is a large file, but
that has already been discussed and IIRC will be broken into different
RPMs for FC4.  That said if you don't need the additional languges you can
just remove it.

--
William Hooper