A small request ...

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:18:31 UTC 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:09:15 -0500, Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> wrote:
> Furthermore, language-specific files in openoffice.org-i18n are tagged
> with "rpm_lang" so you can actually make RPM _not_ install files that
> aren't your language by setting some magic RPM option which I forget.

hmmmm, so your saying that rpm will selectively install language specific files
at package install time based on what languages(s) i have my system setup for?

Is there a mechanism by which you can add languages to your system
later... and then "reinstall" packages so that the new language
payloads from already installed packages get placed on the system?

-jef