gnome-alsamixer not in pre-extras

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Sun Dec 19 13:09:25 UTC 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:49:53 -0600, W. Guy Thomas wrote:

> I love it when it's a 'known thing'.
> Yeah, to developers it is.

I'm open for suggestions. I agree that for official releases of
e.g. "Fedora Extras for FC3", there would be a release notes document
covering things like applications merged into Core, obsolete applications
and other changes which might be interesting. But this is a rather
unofficial pre-Extras build of current CVS snapshots and work in progress.