x86_64 redhat-config-packages

I cannot get redhat-config-packages to work.
When started I get this back:
"Installation Tree Not Found.
The path /mnt/cdrom does not look like a valid installation source."

I've tried putting the 1st CD in cdrom but same error.

I remember Fedora1 had a similar problem which was resolved in an updated package. One of the paths was wrong looking for /redhat instead of /fedora. I've looked thru the script for redhat-config-packages but I cannot figure it out where the problem may be. Could be operator error. I appreciate everyone's time.

Thanks,
Steve

Find high-speed ?net deals ? comparison-shop your local providers here. https://broadband.msn.com