Re: Trouble with control-center-2.5.2-2

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 19:29 +0100, Alexander Brinkman wrote:
> with mortal users was not possible anymore; after username/password
> gnome-session got started, the Fedora logo showed and then nothing... No
> crash, but also no action (normally some icons and text being displayed
> of what programs are started). Logging in with root was no problem
> however.

Seems I was a little bit too fast sending the first post. It seems that
it only happens with users who do not have a working GNOME setup before
the upgrade to control-center-2.5.1 (i.e. when you create a new user
with useradd). Also logging in the first time with such a user results
in an immediate crash (X server gets reset). Second, third and later
attempts to log in results in described logo showing and no further
action.