Re: OOPS when installing sapdb 0.74 on fc1-test1-amd64

Justin M. Forbes wrote:

Would you mind giving it a spin on 2135? I am wondering if this is related
to some of the NUMA changes in 2163.

No issues whatsoever on 2135. Hasn't happened again in several hours, so it appears that whatever was causing the issue is *not* present in the 2135 kernel.

Thanks Justin, though I assume I'm likely losing something important in downgrading. :)

If you need specific tests run on my end to further isolate the issue, please let me know.

--
Ken Snider