Installing on SATA drives?

I'm putting together a new opteron box, and have two SATA drives hanging off a SIS controller. ("Silicon Image Sil3114 SATA RAID controller"

How do I install the x86-64 test release on this? The install kernel doesn't seem to recognize the controller, and I didn't see the driver listed. I presume I'll have to make a driver disk? How do I do that?

Doug
--
kilpatds oppositelock org
Outta Control Racing, Inc.