Fedora for AMD64

Hi all,

Has anyone tried the Fedora Core 1 for Amd64 test1 release for the 64bit AMD processor ?? I have an emachines laptop - 6805 which has the AMD64 ... I want to try to install Fedora on this, but I dont know how good and stable the Fedora AMD64 is ... .If anyone can give me some advise ... If not Fedora, which distro would be the best for the 64 bit AMD ...

Thanks,
Amit

Find high-speed ?net deals ? comparison-shop your local providers here. https://broadband.msn.com