RE: Hello

Hello Steve,

> Thanks shithead

This kind of language and attitude was unknown on the Red Hat lists
until recently. This is why I appreciated these forums for years. Please
be so kind to contribute to that positive atmosphere by maintaining your
cool and not start calling people names. (I can handle an occasional BS,
but the name calling I really dislike.)

Thank you,
Leonard.