Re: Upgrade to fc2

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Leonid Podolny wrote:

> Yes, but how do I upgrade FC1 to FC2 test? yum? ftp?

Officially FC2 does not exist yet, so it would be difficult to install/upgrade
to it. Today installing rawhide is the closest you can get to it.
You should be able to use anaconda and maybe yum or apt to do the upgrade.
I did a fresh install of rawhide yesterday and for the most part it worked.

HTH,

Tom