Re: I'm gaim

Speaking of which, does this Gaim flaw affect all platforms (including Windows)? Shouldn't having a firewall be enough?
Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

Hi,

http://gaim.sourceforge.net/gaim-0.75.patch

Everybody being so tide up in testing "security enhanced" linux serious
vulnerabilties lay around unaddressed for weeks. What's up?

I won't repeat my complaints about mc as I know Jakub is away and a
patched version can at least be found in testing, but this gaim issue
has been around for 2 weeks and has not been addressed yet.

I had hoped Fedora would continue the good track record Red Hat has had
for years considering releasing security related patches, but I the last
few weeks I feel somewhat disappointed.

Bye,
Leonard.