Re: Fedora core development <W00t>

Norman Madden wrote:
> I burned the boot.iso to a mini cd and did the ftp install off:

doing mine now... still retreiving stage2.img....... okay... now i'm in
anaconda.  For FTP installs, I think a rotating twirly like \ | / - would be
good to show that the system is still downloading.  A MB/sec meter would be
even better.

My NEC MultiSync LCD 1720M wasn't in the monitor list.... no biggie.

Uh oh... I'll have to bail.  Only the PATA drives were detected.  My LSI
320-1 scsi raid card wasn't detected.  I need the megaraid2 driver.... oh
well.

I guess FTP installs aren't scsi controller friendly?
-eric wood