Re: Fedora core development <W00t>

Once upon a time, Earl Moore <lists enfuego us> said:
> I would think so, chris and the guys at hiwaay are usually on top of things.
> You're downloading from Huntsville, Alabama though. ;)

And what's wrong with that? :-)

However, that is not the FC2 test release; it is just the rolling
development tree.  FC2 test1 will probably be real close to the current
dev tree, but it isn't quite wrapped yet.  When it is, it'll appear
under the .../fedora/linux/core/test directory.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>