x86_64 and Radeon 9600

I'm trying to install Fedora Core 1 x86_64 and it says it cannot recognize my monitor or video card, even though it outputs to the display. The install switches to text mode and finishes successfully. After rebooting, Linux starts at the command line. I'm not sure how to get it to recognize my hardware and start X. Is anyone else having this problem, what can I do to fix it?

Here's my system setup:
ASUS K8V Deluxe
AMD 64 3200
60GB IDE Hard Drive