FC1 -> FC2 upgrade and LVM

  i hate to keep harping on this, but how will a FC1->FC2 upgrade handle a
system that already uses an LVM1-formatted filesystem structure?

  IIRC (and i could be totally off-base here), the 2.6 kernel handles LVM2
*only*.  so what happens to all those LVM1 partitions?

  a more general question might be, is there at least a list of
*theoretical* upgrade issues we have to deal with if we want to try
it?

rday