Re: FC1 -> FC2 upgrade and LVM

From: Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com>

> ... the LVM1 volumes should be found in anaconda and you should just
> be able to assign them mount points.  As far as conversion, anaconda
> isn't going to do this, but '/sbin/lvm vgconvert' should be able to do
> it.

you da man.  this is the nugget of information i've been looking for.
so my plan is to back everything up, and do a fresh install over top
of the non-user-data logical volumes, then carefully restore all of my
system settings as if i was doing it from a brand new install.  and at
some point, vgconverting everything to LVM2.

at that point, it will definitely be molson time.

rday