IA64 Kernel panic?

Hi all,

I've downloaded the trial iso for use with my AMD64 and keep getting a
kernel panic on load of the iso.  Any suggestions?  I can't get any
install to work for any version of linux which I've pulled down.  I've
looked for FAQs, etc, but can't seem to find anything.  Any suggestions?

best,

---

Andrew Waterman						      awater devnull net
P.O. Box 181                                            	    510.830.9706
Berkeley, California 94701

								             ---

"The future is beautiful."
	-- Nova (http://www.discogs.com/release/45314)