Re: download.fedora.redhat.com

Paul wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed that there is now a testing-1.90 directory on the fedora
ftp site. You can't get into it (550, fail to change directory).

When is this opening up to the world and his frog?

TTFN

Paul
I expect the timing will be as noted in Bill Nottingham's post:

"Fedora Core 2 Test 1 is now scheduled for release on Thursday,
February 12, at 10AM EST."

Gerry