Re: kernel 2.4.22.2166

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
alton bailey writes:

« HTML content follows »

I UPGRADE TO THE LATEST KERNEL 2.4.221.2166 AFTER REBOOTING THE SYSTEM WAS UNABLE TO LOAD eth0 AND LEFT MY SYSTEM WITHOPUT NETWORK CONNECTION HOW COULD I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

The first two steps to solving your problems are:

1) Finding the location of the "CAPS LOCK" on your keyboard, and learning how to use it properly.

2) Learning how to stop sending HTML garbage to mailing lists.

3) Read this: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

--
Joe Cooper <joe swelltech com>
Web caching appliances and support.