No cdrom eject during install

I noted between disc 1 and 2 of FC2-test1 that the CD did not eject when the next disc was requested to continue with XFree86-base-fonts. The console noted:

not done, unmounting, line 258
not done, unmounting, line 267

I was able to manually eject the cd, however.

Disc 2 to Disc 3 did the same thing, same messages.

I'm installing on a Dell Lattitude CPx, using the ide=nodma (which makes it VERY slow to install :-/).

-Rick
--
Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - rjohnson medata com
Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.