Re: Dell Lattitude CPx Battery Shutdown

Rick Johnson wrote:
If the battery is ejected, the system will boot all the way. Is there anything else I need to test for in order to bugzilla this? The behavior is reproducable, I just don't know exactly when. Can ACPI be disabled to test if that's the case?

It seems that passing acpi=off or booting without the battery allows me to startup.

I've filed this under Bugzilla as 115518.

--
Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - rjohnson medata com
Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc. (from home)