FC2 test 1 Qs

Hi,

Do I need to get the CDs from Bittorrent? I've been applying all of the
updates from the fedora ftp site (in the development directory) for a
good couple of weeks now.

If I do need to get hold of the discs, what is the bit torrent address?

TTFN

Paul
--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control