Re: KDE Menu tree is screwy

Gerry Tool wrote:
I couldn't locate a user mode Terminal entry in the KDE menu tree until I noticed a main sub-menu named Lost & Found. That is where it is.

What is this category? It has 14 entries.

Do others see the same thing?

Gerry Tool

confirmed and on the archive. (development)

Also, I chose the KDE classic choice. I hunted forever to find the terminal, as you did.

Jim