FC2 install report

Nothing extraordinary here. Tried a CD install and it kept bombing on
reading files. Apparently a buffer problem. So I did a hard drive install
instead and it was flawless. FC2 nicely sandboxed in its own partition.

Haven't played much with it yet. Up2date keeps bombing on the redhat-artwork
dependency problem and yum can't find an open server cuz of the heavy load
so I'll just sit back and wait a while for the smoke to clear.

--
Jack Bowling
mailto: jbinpg shaw ca