Silicon Image 3114 Driver Implementation Request

Can I request the inclusion of the beta Silicon Image 3114 chipset drivers into the future test packages/cores? They are available
here: http://12.24.47.40/?cid=2&c=12&cpc=ULwO0A442oKs512Q04X5i0UupP4SveI6dt2WJi7
under Downloads -> Drivers

As currently the Installer in Core 2 Test 1 doesn't recognize the chipset during install (unless I should be passing in some options in the boot prompt)?

Thanks
Jason Knight