Re: x86_64 and Radeon 9600

It works for the 9600SE as well. Make sure you take all defaults when the install script runs. I didn't the first time and it brought up the basic window manager (not sure what the name of it is, but there was no task bar, just 3 ugly terminal windows). I didn't know how to fix that and didn't have much to lose so I just reinstalled RH9 and tried it again.

There was no 'ATI Radeon 9600SE' listed in the Display application so I selected 'ATI Radeon AGP' instead.

How do I enter it in bugzilla so it's assigned to FC2?