Re: Fedora Core 2 Test 1 - comments.

Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:

One of the things I found out: yum is working fine (besides the fact that I had to add "exclude = qt qt-devel kdelibs redhat-artwork" because of broken dependencies) , but up2date is not (using the default config). Also , up2date finds 29 available updates , but yum finds none (looking at two different mirrors and the official download site)...

Anyone else noticing this? I looked for this bug on bugzilla , but didnt found anything.. maybe something wrong on my install?

Pedro Macedo